3.23.2009

Appropriate...

I have a slogan or motto or whatever you wanna call it for PokerStars:

"PokerStars: making retarded people feel like a genius since 2001"

Multi-tabled two tourneys Sunday night and made it 30 from the money and keeping with the theme of usual...only one guy on the table had me covered. I reraise the cutoff with 10,10 and the big stack calls from the button and the flop is 8,8,8...I go bust and he had 10,8.

I cashed in the 6 handed tourney and took a crappy beat when i had about 24k in chips but the other guy had no choice but to move in and I got unlucky after flopping a set of queens. I then saw Stars put that motto to work a little while later. Button min raises to 2k, (sb is sitting out) and I move in for 14k more and he thinks about it forever and calls my A,Q with A,10....he had about 21k to start the hand. Flop is Q,J,8...9 on the turn and I was done. I aslo cashed in a tourney Saturday night when I couldn't fall asleep. So atleast I had some positive this weekend.
Till Next Time.
Keep It Real Homies.

1 comment:

Southpawrounder said...

This is still my favorite saying that would be close to what you said: Proving that if you put a million monkeys in front of a million computers eventually 65,000 of them will log on to Party Poker.

That has always been on Matt Maroon's blog @ thepokerchronicles.com